May 10, 2009

Gratitude

I am not ungrateful for the things I received.
I thank them with all my heart.
I appreciate every one that passed on my life, no matter how brief the encounter was, is, or will be.

Sometimes I wish I could relive the past.
Not that I would change a thing.
I just wanted to try again the happiness I had and knew not it was there.

Relatives that are gone.
Friends that are lost.
I just wanted them to know that they really made the difference.

No matter how hard we try,
We simply cannot explain
How do we feel to those who we really love.

Or maybe it’s too easy,
We just have to say
‘Thank you’.

 

----------

I guess this is the way I found to thank you all. It’s not really a poem. I don’t have that gift. But it’s always nice to tell those whom you like how you feel about them, right?

No comments: