October 20, 2006

To Times Once Forgotten

Hail all... I suppose this one is a little old... I really don't know why I still have these deep urges to write on this thing...

Sometimes we get caught up on this streams of feelings, reminiscences, memories... Of times that have long ago vanished... Times of happiness or times of grief... Tangled up in our brains... Times that we've forgotten... Times we wanted to forget, but can not...

I think it's all connected to that single point in the existence that never move... That never change... I still don't know what's behind that, but I believe that the Pendulum is the answer...

Alas, I don't know if I'll take back this nonsense... And I don't know if anyone will ever read, or care, 'bout this... What I really wanted to say is that this is "To times once forgotten"...

No comments: