November 12, 2006

The Dream Within

We try to live life like a way to fulfill our dreams. I always believed that someday, in a misty and far-away future I could finally live my Dream. Some people dream about wealth beyond measure. Other of pleasures that cannot be satisfied by only one person or only once. Others dream about changing the world and do a great good, or a great evil...

I have my dreams. I'm sure you also have yours.

Dreams might change from time to time. Desires that you see that have no reasons to be. Wishes that, once fulfilled, do not satisfy. Dreams that die from lack of faith.

I have faith. Do you have yours?

Dreams are hard to achieve, because you have to work hard. Most of the people that lives in this dying world stop fighting for the things they believe and the things they love. I've fought a lot. I've lost a lot. Losing is a part of the fight. Some times you lose...

Will I ever win?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I have dreams, I have goals...although they seem rather futile and crazy for most, they really make me want to be here...About my faith, I have faith in myself and in the (few) ones that I really love, and that's enough...what's your dream?Did you ever wonder that?Is it a dream or a goal?